Tuesday, January 02, 2007

An Aussie Chrissie!

It was so nice to hear from our families at Christmas time! We love you (both moms and dads and sisters and brothers and nephews and niece.) We were just happy that all of you seemed to have a great holiday! Here's some pics from our day...(minus the really good Christmas dinner that we ate and ate and ate for three days after...)

Santa even found us here in Australia this year. We had a lovely Christmas, as you can see.

My handsome husband picked this little beauty out for me - I love it! (We're kind of into Billabong right now...we're trying to look the part of surfers...without the sharks!)

Ryan spends all of his time with his new iPod. He kisses it, he plays with it, he even wanted to sleep with it - but I said I didn't think that was a very good idea (there's only so much that warranty covers and I'm pretty sure drooling isn't included...he leaves a pool every night on his pillow.) - Amy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

good job posting again amy...i'm proud of you...so yea we never got to try the tim tams christmas night like we were going to but we did last night and they're freakin' awesome...that's what i want for my birthday okay?...glad you had a good christmas and you're lookin' quite 80's....i like it just don't get the tight acid wash jeans though please!...miss you and love you tons!

Anonymous said...

Glad you guys had a great Christmas! Amy I love the hair! You both look Great!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sis!
I Miss you sooo much! I'm so glad to hear that you had a good Christmas! It looks like your getting a little bit of a tan there too!
Lots and Lots of Love and Hugs
Sarah

Krystle said...

Glad to see that Santa can even stand the heat in Australia and go visit there too!

Miss you!

PS. I do agree with Kads! Amy your hair looks good!

Anonymous said...

awesome ipod ryan... and i like your wtach amy. love you and miss you